Well established machining company in Bloomfield, CT currently looking for a CNC Programmer/Operator. Industry leader for screw threads and specialty gages. Candidates must have experience on OKUMA machines and operating with both mills and lathes. Previous knowledge of Solid Works and MasterCam is required. Direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits offered. Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Growing manufacturing company in Agawam, MA looking for an ERP Specialist. This would be a junior level opportunity with candidates having a strong work/educational background in IT looking to jumpstart their ERP career! Candidate must be familiar with ERP Systems to analyze flow of data and develop procedures to increase accuracy and efficiency. Must be able to purchase, install, troubleshoot and maintain IT related hardware and software. Duties would also include interface between vendors and end-users to provide software support, coordinate contracts with IT related vendors, and set up onsite and offsite back ups. Must be able to work independently and have analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills. Familiarity with Windows Server preferred. Full time, temp-hire opportunity with excellent benefits offered. Pay is around $53K/yr with OT required. Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Production Supervisor-2nd, 3rd, & 12 hour night rotating
Well-established precision machining company currently seeking a Production Supervisor on 2nd, 3rd & 12 hour night shifts. This would be a Full Time & Direct Hire Opportunity! 4 years of previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting is required. Competitive salary offered based on experience between $65-80K/yr and excellent benefits offered.
Produces products by monitoring production levels; recommending adjustments to process setting; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes production human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets production operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying process improvements.
* Meets production financial standards by controlling and minimizing production expenses.
* Maintains product production by observing process volumes; recommending process adjustments.
* Maintains flow of operations by communicating production status, requirements, and problems to next shift.
* Maintains working relationship with union by complying with the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Supervision, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Developing Standards, Resolving Conflict, Coaching, Safety Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning.
Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Machine Technicians wanted for molding and plastics company in Turners Falls. Excellent full time opportunities for all level technicians! Seeking candidates having a mechanical background with industrial electrical systems such as electro-mechanical devices, pneumatics, hydraulics and/or PLC’s. Experience with molding machines is a plus but not required! Duties include troubleshooting various manufacturing processes/equipment, perform change-overs, mixing resins and color concentrates to molding machines, reporting equipment or quality problems and filling out machine and production reports. Full-time, permanent position on a 12 hour rotating night shift from 7pm-7am. Great pay and excellent benefits offered! Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.