Railroad Freight Conductor
Local railway company looking for a Freight Conductor/Engineer to add to their team! Duties would include reviewing schedules, lining rail switches, maintaining shipping records and paperwork, property distributing weight throughout the train and responsible for supervising and operating freight cars and train in the rail yard. Previous experience with driving/operating heavy equipment, construction, mechanical ability is a plus! This position would involve working outside in all weather climates so previous work in a labor intensive, outdoor-industrial environment is preferred. Position requires a HS Diploma, clean driving record and valid drivers license, drug test and background screening. Permanent, full time, direct hire opportunity! Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Balance Machine Operator
Agawam aerospace company looking for a BalanceMachineOperator. Company specializes in statistic and dynamic balancing, pressure, leak and flow testing, and power flushing of aerospace parts. Looking for candidates to run a Balance machine and have excellent math skills and mechanical machine knowledge/skillset. Previous experience with deburring and grinding is preferred. Ability to read blueprints,work from operating sheets and job order instructions is a plus. This would be a full time, direct hire opportunity on 1st shift! Pay is between $17-19/hr. Please submit resume or call (413) 317-7677 for more details. Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Production Supervisor-1st shift & 2nd shift
Well-established precision machining company currently seeking a Production Supervisor on 1st shift. This would be a Full Time & Direct Hire Opportunity! 4 years of previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting is required. A minimum of an Associates Degree is required. Competitive salary offered based on experience between $70-80K/yr and excellent benefits offered.
Produces products by monitoring production levels; recommending adjustments to process setting; supervising staff.
* Accomplishes production human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Meets production operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying process improvements.
* Meets production financial standards by controlling and minimizing production expenses.
* Maintains product production by observing process volumes; recommending process adjustments.
* Maintains flow of operations by communicating production status, requirements, and problems to next shift.
* Maintains working relationship with union by complying with the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Supervision, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Developing Standards, Resolving Conflict, Coaching, Safety Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning. Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Machine Technicians wanted for molding and plastics company in Turners Falls. Excellent full time opportunities for all level technicians! Seeking candidates having a mechanical background with industrial electrical systems such as electro-mechanical devices, pneumatics, hydraulics and/or PLC’s. Experience with molding machines is a plus but not required! Duties include troubleshooting various manufacturing processes/equipment, perform change-overs, mixing resins and color concentrates to molding machines, reporting equipment or quality problems and filling out machine and production reports. Full-time, permanent position on a 12 hour rotating night shift from 7pm-7am. Great pay and excellent benefits offered! Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Holyoke Precision Manufacturer currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager. Candidate must have 7-10 years of previous engineering management experience in a precision or metal related industry. Position entails management of all department direct reports ensuring all safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives are achieved. Duties include forecasting, budget controls and cost reduction, tooling design and implementation, ensuring all safety standards, process and procedures are followed, establishing and meeting daily, weekly, and monthly project schedules, and ensuring continuous improvement, productivity improvements and on-time delivery are met. This position is a Direct hire opportunity with excellent salary and benefits offered. A minimum of a Bachelors degree is preferred. Please submit resume or call for details at (413) 317-7677.